lining – completed

Once the bays were lined, I got help to lift the frame into the trailer. I removed the handles and taped over the holes, and put the 3/4″ rigid foam board strips between the floor frame and the trailer (it all fit miraculously well except for one small section. I ended up using a hand planer to shave some of the rigid board down.)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at